It's Soup Weather! Share Your Favorite Recipes Here!

Pics
Last night made chix tortilla soup.
Cut up rotisserie chicken
1 can rotel
1 sm can green chilies
1 can black beans drained
1 jar red marinated peppers drained
Chicken broth
cilantro
Spices as needed
leftover veg .. I had carrots could use corn I thickened with masa could use cornstarch am amount
Serve with sour cream, avacacdo tortilla chips

Fast and easy

Last night made chix tortilla soup.
Cut up rotisserie chicken
1 can rotel
1 sm can green chilies
1 can black beans drained
1 jar red marinated peppers drained
Chicken broth
cilantro
Spices as needed
leftover veg .. I had carrots could use corn I thickened with masa could use cornstarch am amount
Serve with sour cream, avacacdo tortilla chips

Fast and easy
Yum!!!!

Chicken soup dumplings
4 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/4 tea salt

Mix. add a bit more milk because it should be slightly sticky and not dry. Dip an empty spoon in boiling chicken soup broth, so dough doesn't stick to the spoon. scoop out table spoon of dough, put in chicken broth pot, however you like to make your chicken soup. Place the dough where the middle is boiling, but not let the whole pot go boiling bonkers. Keep adding spoons full of dough, they turn into dumpling is about 10 min. uncovered, watch pot until all dumplings are cooked.

Bacon is a favorite also. Did the monthly shopping yesterday. Better half like to go out those nights as he gives me a break cooking.. We have the best Mxican food anywhere called Nachos here I had green sauce on the chili relenos had it Verde..
002.jpg

Chicken soup dumplings
4 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/4 tea salt

Mix. add a bit more milk because it should be slightly sticky and not dry. Dip an empty spoon in boiling chicken soup broth, so dough doesn't stick to the spoon. scoop out table spoon of dough, put in chicken broth pot, however you like to make your chicken soup. Place the dough where the middle is boiling, but not let the whole pot go boiling bonkers. Keep adding spoons full of dough, they turn into dumpling is about 10 min. uncovered, watch pot until all dumplings are cooked.
Hey that is how Grandma made it and I do thanks for posting it.

Back
Top Bottom