It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

Pics
He is sooo cute I don’t blame you for taking so many pics of him! What kind of cat is he? Here’s a pic of my cat

As far as I know, just your basic domestic longhair. He was a stray that showed up on my farm last year. 😊 Your kitty looks like such a sweetie! :love

What a striking boy! Looks like he has a good grasp of card games, too. :gig

Ornery boy :rolleyes:

1659886366604.png

He seems like a pretty big guy to me; definitely not Maine Coon big, but bigger than most of the cats we've owned. The fluff does make him look even bigger, though. I think he just looks kinda small there because he was all snuggled up with me. 🥰 He weighs about 10 and a half pounds.

He seems like a pretty big guy to me; definitely not Maine Coon big, but bigger than most of the cats we've owned. The fluff does make him look even bigger, though. I think he just looks kinda small there because he was all snuggled up with me. 🥰 He weighs about 10 and a half pounds.
Oh I think 10lbs is sort of normal for a cat. I have one runt who is about 6lb and two biggish but not outlandishly big cats at about 12lb.
It was just that one photo where he looked kind of petite - but you are right, he was all compressed from snuggling up to you. ❤️ ❤️

Yeah, everything I'm reading puts his weight in the normal range, I agree. It's hard for me to gauge size by their weight because most of the bigger cats we've owned weighed more than Casper does, but were definitely overweight. Like Keiko was around 13-14 pounds when we had her, but she was a big, fat girl when she arrived and no matter what we did she never really seemed to lose much weight. Casper was a scrawny little stray when he got here so he hasn't had the chance to get to being overweight like the others were. 🤭 I have no idea what Gabby weighs, but she's always been super small and she's never really been overweight, either. So I guess by comparison to the only other cat around, Cappy just seems like a really big guy to me. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom