It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

Perfectly cozy and content on a nasty winter day. Look at that little smirk šŸ„° :love

1705160464777.png

Realizing just now at the end of the day that it's the 15th--it's Casper's 3rd birthday!! With all of the cold weather care I've had to do with the chickens, carrying water out from the house because the spigot is frozen, busting out ice and refilling waterers through the day, coming inside flat wiped out from hauling myself around in heavy winter gear, it totally slipped my mind! :th

So, we didn't do anything special today, but he did have a nice couple hours' nap curled up in my blanket beside me in the early afternoon while the sun passed across my couch from the living room windows. It's not much, but he seemed pretty content with that. :love

1705360592413.png

Realizing just now at the end of the day that it's the 15th--it's Casper's 3rd birthday!! With all of the cold weather care I've had to do with the chickens, carrying water out from the house because the spigot is frozen, busting out ice and refilling waterers through the day, coming inside flat wiped out from hauling myself around in heavy winter gear, it totally slipped my mind! :th

So, we didn't do anything special today, but he did have a nice couple hours' nap curled up in my blanket beside me in the early afternoon while the sun passed across my couch from the living room windows. It's not much, but he seemed pretty content with that. :love

View attachment 3726747
Happy birthday Casper!

Lost track of this thread again, sorry Casper fans!!

Casper and I haven't been up to much, mostly me exhausting myself trying to get my chickens through the terrible weather we've been having the past couple weeks or so and Casper offering moral support. Casper is worn out from all that work, of course!

He did have a vet appointment last week. Round 3 with an ear infection. The vet took a thorough look down in his ear and didn't see anything abnormal, so we're trying 10 days of a different antibiotic to see if that will knock it out for good this time. :fl So if you notice his right ear and right front paw look a bit damp in recent pictures, it's the antibiotic seeping out and him trying to wash it off, poor baby.

Anyway, some pictures from recently that I'd forgotten to post after taking. He sure does get comfortable. :love

1706204271281.png
1706204322054.png

He was napping on the couch like a goober yesterday:

1706204515610.png

I took that opportunity to brush his tummy out, because you gotta do that whenever the opportunity arises, you know! Well, that led to him being an absolute ham as seen in this next picture. šŸ¤­

1706204779761.png

Lost track of this thread again, sorry Casper fans!!

Casper and I haven't been up to much, mostly me exhausting myself trying to get my chickens through the terrible weather we've been having the past couple weeks or so and Casper offering moral support. Casper is worn out from all that work, of course!

He did have a vet appointment last week. Round 3 with an ear infection. The vet took a thorough look down in his ear and didn't see anything abnormal, so we're trying 10 days of a different antibiotic to see if that will knock it out for good this time. :fl So if you notice his right ear and right front paw look a bit damp in recent pictures, it's the antibiotic seeping out and him trying to wash it off, poor baby.

Anyway, some pictures from recently that I'd forgotten to post after taking. He sure does get comfortable. :love

View attachment 3733484View attachment 3733485

He was napping on the couch like a goober yesterday:

View attachment 3733487

I took that opportunity to brush his tummy out, because you gotta do that whenever the opportunity arises, you know! Well, that led to him being an absolute ham as seen in this next picture. šŸ¤­

View attachment 3733490
I hope the ear infection goes away for good.

Back
Top Bottom