Itty Bitty Chicky Committee!

I couldn't answer that if I wanted too.
idunno.gif

Frindizzle may be able to answer, but if not, then I'll show her a sultan article I want her to read that may inform her on it.

They're really easy to care for, mine are living off of scraps! (I feed them twice a day, of course.)

I have quite a few bantams, mostly Silkies or Sizzles, but I have a few other breeds as well. Here are some of them
smile.png
(get ready for picture overload, this isn't even all of them, I have many more
hide.gif
).

Some of my "normal" bantams.

White Japanese and golden Phoenix banties, they're older now and laying. This was the only picture I could find of the Japs.

A recent picture of the Phoenix.

One of my mottled Cochins in a not so flattering pose, she's got great type, she doesn't like to show it off on camera
hmm.png

Last edited:
I have quite a few bantams, mostly Silkies or Sizzles, but I have a few other breeds as well. Here are some of them
smile.png
(get ready for picture overload, this isn't even all of them, I have many more
hide.gif
).

Some of my "normal" bantams.

White Japanese and golden Phoenix banties, they're older now and laying. This was the only picture I could find of the Japs.

A recent picture of the Phoenix.

One of my mottled Cochins in a not so flattering pose, she's got great type, she doesn't like to show it off on camera
hmm.png

Beautiful! But I need to tell you to not post any more pictures BECAUSE IT'S TOO CUTE!!!
ya.gif
JK You can post as many pictures as you want :p

Was I mistaken or is that a silkie with real feathers?

Back
Top Bottom