I've Done Something Crazy

STOP YOUR PAYMENT NOW THATS 100% a fake website
:goodpost::goodpost:

That is a scam. I actually bought the EXACT same tractor from a website impersonating Costco a couple months back. Almost as soon as I placed the order I realized it couldn’t be true. Then got a PayPal notification that my 99$ was sent to some rando.
And I did some digging and realized it was a scam. I got my money back, but I think you found yourself a scam.

It's not something I actually *needed*. Though everyone who keeps chickens can use an extra pen, right?

We bought it specifically to see how far the product varied from the ad and to do and document a rebuild that would be useful to people -- figuring that we'd at least get the value of the price in wire, frame, and wheels.

It's not something I actually *needed*. Though everyone who keeps chickens can use an extra pen, right?

We bought it specifically to see how far the product varied from the ad and to do and document a rebuild that would be useful to people -- figuring that we'd at least get the value of the price in wire, frame, and wheels.
I can always use an extra pen, especially for breeding.

Testing stuff is always good.

I haven't looked at this one specifically, but I do know that the scammers will send you a shipping notice so that when you challenge the charge on your credit card it will usually be denied the first time & you'll then have to send in more info proving it wasn't actually shipped & lost. I figure it buys them time with your money & some people don't bother sending more documentation to their cc company after being denied because it's not a TON of money, or they forget, etc.

Back
Top Bottom