I've Done Something Crazy

Pics
D3E5D2E6-999C-438F-A2A7-D946E081A003.jpeg

Oh no! You cannot buy stuff off Facebook! This is a rip off for sure! Lots of scammers on Facebook because they only require that sellers have a website! Don’t feel bad you’re not the first to get burned and you won’t be the last!
seems like FB is full of this scam/ misinformation. Can you turn them into FB?

seems like FB is full of this scam/ misinformation. Can you turn them into FB?
Tried it, they are complicit, they told me as long as they have a website they are valid sellers and I should refer any complaints to the seller. As far as I can tell the website, and adds are all bot generated so it doesn’t matter anyway, what need to happen is better vetting on the part of Facebook.

DH was browsing Facebook Marketplace at random and came across this link at a ridiculous low price: https://mowhich.com/products/coop?f...8nlwrt9sqxbBzcDxV5ZX--Q7iC4VTxMUEwcM7RWjp3aoI

For $55 including shipping we ordered one -- as an adjunct to or replacement for Camp Cockerel -- for use separating either cull birds or breeding groups.

Of course we're going to have to modify it, probably heavily, but we figured that no matter how badly-made it is there is at least $55 worth of parts and tarp in it. :D

Got the notice today that it's shipped -- though it didn't hint at when the delivery might arrive.

Should be a fun project to work on once it arrives.
Rut row-read all the comments AFTER purchasing 2! Let’s see what happens 🤨

paypal is usually pretty buyer-friendly. so there’s some protection there to get the money back.

id cancel the order given the optics of the website, but at the end of the day @3KillerBs is taking a $50 flier to find out if this is real or fake. if she’s comfortable with that, then let’s just see how it plays out and stop telling her she’s gonna get screwed three ways from sunday.

paypal is usually pretty buyer-friendly. so there’s some protection there to get the money back.

id cancel the order given the optics of the website, but at the end of the day @3KillerBs is taking a $50 flier to find out if this is real or fake. if she’s comfortable with that, then let’s just see how it plays out and stop telling her she’s gonna get screwed three ways from sunday.
We’ll, I’m in for two now, so let’s see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom