Ive got puppies-hop on the bandwagon

Quote:
spay yourself

lau.gif

Just taking a look at Social Serv and see how many unwanted children there are...should make anyone consider giving the love they have to another human being instead of closing their eyes to it and having a "child of their own". Don't get me wrong here, if anyone wants to have their own children that is great, wonderful and perfect. I also think we were made with souls and hearts to take care of the ones around us who have no one to love and care for them.

Because one day...the ones who are growing up without parents will be the ones who will be making some of the laws we have to abide by

Aww! Momma is BEautiful! Pits and Pit mixes make GREAT PETS! You just have to know how to discipline them and LOVE THEM!

We have been around Pits my whole life and even have many friends with them and the ones we get around wouldn't even know how to hurt a fly!

All this dumb publicity on them gave them a bad rep!

Again, congrats on the little ones and your mama is gorgeous! She deserves extra treats!

As for others, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! You are not required to respond to a thread, just keep moving along.

I have nothing against pits. Nothing. They are great dogs. Family members had a pit mix years ago (pit/airdale) and he was a doll. I do not hold the actions of one against the entire breed. BSL is wrong.

It is just there are thousands of mix breed dogs (and pure breeds too) waiting for homes. It seems that pit mixes are always at the bottom of the adoption list...as well as black lab mixes too. Any large black dog actually.

Oh, they are cute, I have a pit mix from the pound and I would love to see your mama dogs face and compare, I would so like to know what mine is, her face looks a little like a hound dog face! However she is sooo sweet, just barks a little to much. Ok a lot to much, but....
love.gif
Sounds to me like you take very good care of your dogs.
frow.gif

Cute moma dog! She does have those Boston "bat ears". I have a pit mix female that we rescued who was a "dump dog, heading to be a pound Puppy" when we intervened. She is about 9 months old and about 36lbs. I say she is a mix because she is so small, other than that she looks like a purebreed without the overly large head. She is pure white with green eyes. She is sweet. My other dog is a 7 month old half pit- half Mastidore (lab/Mastiff). I love bulldogs and bulldog mixes. Can't wait to see what they turn out looking like.

I am actually Sadies second owner. She was a gift to a kid of someone I worked with and she gave her daughter time to find a home and said if you dont I will. Daughter didnt so Ispoke up and took her so I have had her since she was 12 weeks old. I was told she was a pure pit, but at 3 years old she doesn't weigh more than 40 lbs not pregnant. And peopl used to ask if I had her ears cut because they do stand up, but nope, those bat ears are her own.

My sister told me that if I ever had kids I would have to have her put down cause she would kill my baby. She has since changed her tune, and her kids LOVE to come play with her because she licks them in their faces.

Back
Top Bottom