Ive got puppies-hop on the bandwagon

Quote:
I truly hate it when people say that all Pits or pit mixes are killers. It is truly how they are bred and raised. bulldogs can be the sweetest loving dogs in the world. My dogs are the sweetest dogs and love everybody. It makes me so mad when someone comes over and is like "oh my god you have Pits!" All the while my dogs are wagging their tails and licking them. I just want to say, AND?! How many pits have you owned?!

9! She is now carrying around a toy she hardly ever plays with. She had left it on my bed earlier. Left her babies, jumped on my bed, got her frog and left! So thats baby number 9.....

Aww!
love.gif

Yeah, I am also sick of hearing people tell me how horrible pits are, I've got one myself. The sweetest thing I've ever owned, and I also own a lab and a lhasa apso. The 25 lb lhasa apso is 100x more snappy and vicious than my pit ever thought of being! lol I believe as long as you are firm, direct and use consistent discipline (no I don't mean beating!! lol) and temper all of that with affection, you really can't go wrong.
wink.png
Good luck with the pups-they are too cute, I love the brindle coloring!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
spay yourself

Gee, there are only 184,745 dogs in pounds/shelters due to irresponsable breeders and pet owners. No need to spay dogs you don't expect to get pregnant......
he.gif

Sorry, just HAD to say that! Will delete if you ask (politely).

Quote:
spay yourself

Gee, there are only 184,745 dogs in pounds/shelters due to irresponsable breeders and pet owners. No need to spay dogs you don't expect to get pregnant......
he.gif

Sorry, just HAD to say that! Will delete if you ask (politely).

leave it i dont care

Back
Top Bottom