I've joined the community!

CosmosEclipse

Chirping
Mar 31, 2024
South Africa
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I'm new to chickens, but currently I have some eggs I am hoping to hatch, with help from you guys!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Well, none currently, but I have twelve eggs!

(3) What breeds do you have?

I have silky bantam eggs, easter eggers, possible australorp eggs & some unknown eggs!

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

Welp, I really just want them for their eggs, as well as pets!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I enjoy most animal related hobbies, although I also enjoy programming and art-related hobbies.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have a black oriental shorthair tom-cat, a copper male rottweiler & a dapple dachshund she, with heterochromia in the form of one blue and one brown eye.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I've known about it for roughly three days, and I found it after researching possible things that could help me raise chicks from the egg!

Thanks everybody! -
Cosmos

You've chosen some lovely breeds to hatch; best wishes with those eggs.

This is a great, knowledgeable community of folks who are happy to help you with any challenges and celebrate your successes! :thumbsup

Welcome to BYC; please keep us posted on your hatching progress!

BTW, I agree -- your cat is Gorgeous!
Thank you so much! I'm excited and this is a very welcoming community. Gosh, Xerxes will be happy with all these compliments. :]

Back
Top Bottom