ive posted this alot but im POSITIVE I got a cuckoo marans this time!

ShortCircuitRanch2332

Songster
8 Years
Mar 12, 2011
Oak Hills
I got her a few days ago but due to some situations i havent had the chance to post any pics but she Looks identical to the marans ive seen online I have been through a 100 pics and she fits dang near perfectly! so please tell me this is what I have been hunting for
smile.png
fl.gif

82428_werf.jpg

68634_dsc_0071.jpg

here is my BR pullet, younger than yours, but I believe I see a bit of yellow leg sticking out under her belly....Barred Rock...sorry, post another shot, of her legs...

It is the leg color. Like they said. Yellow br, white cm. The other thing. I jave br and cm. The barred rocks feathers are lighter like yours. Rooster feathers on cm are really bright like that but my hens are darker. I ve got pics on my fb.

The last pic you just posted where it says "heres the roo" thats not a boy, males are light colored like the picture were you compared your new one to your barred rock cockeral. hens loose the color in there legs as they get older, I believe it looks like an older barred rock hen

Hmm so there both hens then so what your all saying is they are both barred rocks? And the barred rock is a hen just So ya know lol gahh so once again I am empty handed guess there is no good breeders of Marsha anywhere near me that was my last option people that sell things saying it's something else URK me oh well ill just keep my eyes out for a chance to snag one
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom