Ivermectin use in cats?

Wow what an amazing story. I read this post in its entirety. I was dreading the end think scaredy would have passed on. Amazing relationship built between you two, it is really in inspiration. With so much wrong with the world today this was a real breath of fresh air and reminder there is still a lot of beauty here. Thank you for all your updates and love & care for scaredy sour. It truly is a remarkable story. Bless you

Thank you for all the warm welcomes. I came on here searching for ivermectin results because I think one of the feral cats in my neighborhood has mange but I became absolutely entranced with sours story. I'm much like you in that I wasn't much of a cat person until I started feeding amd befriending local strays on my streets.. some are more trusting than other and each have their own personal story. They are such interesting creatures and there is a huge misconception about them. Few things are more rewarding than gaining the trust of a feral animal, especially a cat.

And sour that's all you can do but take it a day at a time. I often dread about something bad happening to the feral on my street but the bottom line is you have provided so much comfort and love to this cat who without you would have lived a very tough life. And the fact she rewards you with her trust and affection was a very beautiful thing to read. Thank you very much for your deciation and updates. It truly did brighten my day. I will always remember this story.

Scaredy gave me a scare today. She's been gone for 3 days so I have been a little concerned. Took some garbage out to the trash can and on the way back to the house noticed something black by the chimney. Saw that it was the 'ever alert' Scaredy, but she was not moving or looking at me. I asked, "Scaredy, are you alive?" She slowly lifted her head and stared at me as if to say, "Must you bother me?" Took some food out to her, and she got up and wished me a Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom