Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
Well, 6 + days ago she did not want to be touched and seemed nervous. That night I saw her and another cat on the deck railing just feet apart and not fighting. When the other cat saw me, it streaked away. Next day she approached me and allowed me to pet her. Since then she has been very affectionate. As I look back to where we started, it seems to be almost an impossibility.

Got some medicine from my vet and wormed scaredy last week. He gave me some sort of an emulsion and said, "I don't want you trying to give her any pills." Thanks, Doc, I value my fingers and don't want to take the rabies shots. I still can not go to her. She has to initiate the contact, and then she goes nuts - arching up against my legs, bumping my hand with her head and talking the entire time. If we did not have a dog in the house, I'd be introducing her to the house. She still does not trust the Princess.

so cool. Keeping your fingers is a good idea. We'd miss your postings. (what would all your faithful followers think? Lol)

so how were you able to administer the medicine?

Use whatever Phil was posting with yesterday ? Mixed the wormer in with some canned TOTW dog food.

Got some medicine from my vet and wormed scaredy last week. He gave me some sort of an emulsion and said, "I don't want you trying to give her any pills." Thanks, Doc, I value my fingers and don't want to take the rabies shots. I still can not go to her. She has to initiate the contact, and then she goes nuts - arching up against my legs, bumping my hand with her head and talking the entire time. If we did not have a dog in the house, I'd be introducing her to the house. She still does not trust the Princess.
That's a female for ya! It's on her terms. :lau

Back
Top Bottom