Jack Russell Terrier vs. Coon - Fight Photos & Dead Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think this thread is rather tasteless. I'm having difficulty seeing the difference between the entertainment value of this and cock or dog fighting.

To stand there and photograph your dog in a fight to the death so that you can post it on the internet is beyond me.

Not so much entertainment value as recognition of a job well done. No different, really, from watching herding dogs herd livestock, retrievers retrieving, police dogs at work, or earth dogs going to ground . . . these, along with predator control, serve a clear purpose, unlike the senselessness of dog fighting. I appreciate being able to see photos of dogs at work in all meaningful job descriptions. Thank you for posting them, and I'm happy the vet checked him out okay.
smile.png

Quote:
I'm sure the dog appreciates all the recognition for a job well done he's getting on the internet.

No more than the very young children care about all the recognition they receive when the parents post all about the cute stuff they did that day, or the chickens when people post pictures of them mauling and eating snakes, mice, etc.
lol.png

It feels good showing off your loved one's and pet's accomplishments.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom