Jan./Feb. 2014 hatch a long

it goes- internal pip 24 hrs later,outer pip, then it could be another 24hrs before the hatch. after the outer pip- they are not ready to hatch, they just want air, and once they outer pip they START to absorb the yolk. and get used to the air. this is why we don't help.

Thanks! lol Where'd you get all those? They're cute

You can find them on the net. Just google happy smiley faces, and see what comes up..or sad..or happy birthday..then save them where you want them, I put mine in my photos. You can right click on the ones here if you want to save them..as is..to your folder of choice.

I had one lonely NN make to lock down. Didn't make it. The very color I wanted!
sad.png

Out of twelve eggs; nine hatched. Seven OEGs, one naked neck, and one yellow fluffy mutt.

Lemon-Blue OEG

Crele

Naked Neck(with a single comb) which I was hoping for. It's mother is an Buff Orpington.

Out of twelve eggs; nine hatched. Seven OEGs, one naked neck, and one yellow fluffy mutt.

Lemon-Blue OEG

Crele

Naked Neck(with a single comb) which I was hoping for. It's mother is an Buff Orpington.

Ahh man, you got a NN. I have more in the bator, and more eggs on the way. I love the ones that are feathered up the front like yours here. This is going to be a good looking NN. Already looks girly from here.

im sorry to hear your nn didn't make it...do the need to be with others to make it..i only have the one...am very sure I will get him a female this Friday...but do they HAVE to have a mate?

Question: If a chick pips at the correct end, but it is very close to the end, instead of lower nearer to the side, will it have a hard time zipping the shell? Anyone have any experience with this happening?

Back
Top Bottom