janoel 48 egg incubator automatic turner humidity?

I almost bought the knockoff myself. They are all over eBay really cheap. I ended up buying the Janoel instead for $114. It was only $30 more than the knockoff so I went for it. I can't wait for it to arrive!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281541276845
I'm pretty sure you will be happy with it. Mine has been running for almost 2 months straight without an issues and severla batches of eggs run thru it. The temp is always 37.5 on the nose...no matter the temp in my house and my house temp varies from 45F-98F (woodstove)...and it sits in front of a window. i have had thermometers all over in there and cant find any stops that are cooler even by 0.5F degrees.

i plan on buying another one as soon as tax money comes back....or maybe a bigger one lol.

Thank you so much guys. This helps a lot.
Hatcherguy please let me know how your hatch turns out. I'm very interested in the results you get.
I can't believe its 13% off. That's alot.

I have set two batches of eggs approx 20.5 days ago(one in the Janoel bator and one in a Little Giant bator). Each batch was 48 eggs. I weeded the infertile eggs out on day 18 and left me right at 36 eggs in each batch. I checked the temp in each Bator and calibrated the Janoel. The LG could not be calibrated so instead I just compensated with the temp setting. On day 18 I threw all the eggs in my old trusty Hatcher. I put the Janoel eggs in one rack and the LG eggs in a different rack. Thus far the Janoel eggs have hatched out at greater than 75% and The LG hatched 3 late on day 19 and 2 more just pipped. All the eggs I set in my commercial bator hatch almost 100% and the eggs set in both of the two listed bators are from the same stock. I further conclude that I have a Little Giant Bator with egg turner and circulation kit up for sale LOL... ( I wouldn't trust it tho the temp in the front half is 2* higher than in the back half ) I was impressed with the Janoel Incubator, After all how could I not be, I won it on an ebay auction NIB for $14 shipped to my door.

I just hatched 14 of 20 georgia giant bobwhite quail and more are pipping. So far I'm really liking the results with my Janoel 48

Love the quail. I use the Janoel8-48 and have had excellent results with my Pekin ducks eggs and I 'am now on day 17 with my first ever hatch of chicken eggs
big_smile.png

I'd love to see that source! I might need 50
I'm pretty sure it would be more economical to buy the janoel cabinet bators instead. You can get two of the big 1200 egg cabinets for $2,000 or less vs $3,900 for 50 little ones..i'm not even sure how one would plug in 50 of the little ones at once.

They come directly from the manufactures distributor...in china. They have to be paid for in full, then shipping by freighter from china to most likely a port in california, where you have to pay for customs, then for whatever parcel/delivery service you choose to deliver them to your door. So by the time you pay for all that i don't think it would be $50 a pop profit maybe $15-20 If you got more like 100-150 of them you could get them for something like $55 each but shipping charges would be higher and you would either have to pay a semi driver to deliver them or have someone set up local to drop-ship them to your buyers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom