Janoel Incubation Experience

are you able to post some pictures? I might have to copy you.
I also got some spare parts with mine, not sure what they are for. I got 2 metal caps with holes, kind of look like drain covers. Do you have these?

I will post some pictures of my changes and these 2 spare parts I have.

are you able to post some pictures? I might have to copy you.
I also got some spare parts with mine, not sure what they are for. I got 2 metal caps with holes, kind of look like drain covers. Do you have these?

I will post some pictures of my changes and these 2 spare parts I have. 

If you mean me, pics of mine are in post #53 of this thread. Mine is the knock-off version, not a true Janoel. And I didn't get any spare parts, but I bought mine used. He gave me the manual and water bottle, so I think he would have given me anything else too.

If you mean me, pics of mine are in post #53 of this thread. Mine is the knock-off version, not a true Janoel. And I didn't get any spare parts, but I bought mine used. He gave me the manual and water bottle, so I think he would have given me anything else too.
Sorry WV, I was talking to Heron's Nest Farm.

But I do like what you did with yours, I might have to make a window like that also, maybe 1 on each side.
I'm tired of using a flashlight to see inside.

Sorry WV, I was talking to Heron's Nest Farm.

But I do like what you did with yours, I might have to make a window like that also, maybe 1 on each side.
I'm tired of using a flashlight to see inside.
thumbsup.gif
Great! I still want to see your "spare parts"

Funny talking about spare parts my Incubator came with a sim card in the box no idea why. I'm guessing it was accidental addition from the ebayer
lol.png
I didn't get anything like your spare parts though I have the older model without the clear bottom.

Funny talking about spare parts my Incubator came with a sim card in the box no idea why. I'm guessing it was accidental addition from the ebayer
lol.png
I didn't get anything like your spare parts though I have the older model without the clear bottom.
A sim card?? lol!!

Mine isn't a clear bottom either. I also got 2 replacement vent rubbers, a fuse and a part for the turner motor. I also got a candler with mine that says Police on the side.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom