Java Thread

Pics
Quote:
lau.gif
ONLY 21 lol I didn't catch that the first time.

I promised more pics of my mottled babies....Mottled javas, splash & BC Marans, and 1 MF Cochin....all from OnTheSpot
smile.png

39089_2010norcochicks10daysold.jpg

Last edited:
I've got mottled java's that are 2 months old then another batch that is 1 month old. I'm trying to decide on whether or not to get black java's next, or white java's, can't decide.

I have 2 half Java chicks in the brooder from my first test hatch last week. They are completely black with yellow wing tips and have red fuzz around their eyes. The hens were red Dixie Rainbows. The second test hatch is starting today so we may have a few more half java chicks arriving soon.

I did candle the Black Java Eggs last night. I have 3 clears and obvious movements in all the rest!!!
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
I'm more than a little excited!
lau.gif

I've got molted java's a few days from hatching from onthespot and black java's on their way from Lora D.I'm excited about these new future editions to my flock.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Is that my baby daddy? LOL
He looks nice.I'm so new to java's I really dont have the standards down yet but he sure is pretty! I think if I looked correctly they are due on the 26th.
smile.png

yep, anybody that got javas from me, that's the baby daddy!
big_smile.png
I had two cockerels and the older one was showing a little bit of mahogany streaks in his hackles so he went won ton...

I have a bunch of molted java's from onthespot hatched in the incubator.I also have some black javas from LauraD incubating so my flock is materializing...
big_smile.png

Final count on the molted java's was 14 chicks.
woot.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom