Jersey Giant chicks 4 sale & Young Americana cockerals - NE FLA

Sorry North Carolina is't local, Ha Ha - I have pics of the chicks. I do live in Middleburg. I am going to Morriston tomorrow(Sat) morning to look at turkeys, if that is closer I could bring a few with me if your interested:D

Hey Queenie tell ChickenZoo to send them down with Bittygirl she has to come to my house anyway to pick up that nice FREE cage she got the other day before I fill it up with chickens myself! lol That way you can come to my place since we were going to meet up anyway.

That would be awesome except I am heading to St. Augustine tomorrow. I probably won't be home until really late tomorrow night.
sad.png

It would be so cool if we could all get together. Especially to look at/buy babies!

Chickenzoo, I will PM you my phone number, OK?

Hi chickenzoo, tip:: If you are keeping some for your self, keep the ones with the yellowish/whitish down on them with the black as they will be your best blacks in the group. Also look closely at the head and neck if you see any red tint that is very faint dont keep those..

thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
Darn, I wish I lived by you. DH wants a couple JG so bad, a roo & hen. He already has the names picked out. He's waiting until we move and have more room.

Back
Top Bottom