Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

Quote:
Yup, it's heredity.
gig.gif

This thread sure has been quiet lately!! My BBS Jerseys are doing beautifully and although I haven't studied them in detail....at a casual once over of the 13...it looks like I may have a few more pullets than roos. I have spiral chick bands on those from one breeder and now that these chicks are going on into the 4 th week....I think they look too snug. Do those plastic spiral bands unwind and expand with the chicks leg? I ordered some more bands in larger sizes but wondered about the ones I have. ?

Quote:
that 4x8 is 32 and it comes out to 8 feet per bird if your only putting in 4 birds so they should have plenty of room

Ok I cant add oops
gig.gif

Does anyone know of anyone selling any Black or Blue or splash pullets? I currently have 5.(3 black 2blue) I want to get some more. This is the best breed ever.

So frustraited right now! This morning I found my Splash JG rooster dead in the coop. Have no clue what happened to him. *Sighs* It might be awhile'fore I get another one for the JG ladies.
barnie.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

So frustraited right now! This morning I found my Splash JG rooster dead in the coop. Have no clue what happened to him. *Sighs* It might be awhile'fore I get another one for the JG ladies.
barnie.gif

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I've lost some of mine that way - it's just horrible.
hugs.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

barnie.gif

Heat maybe???​

Back
Top Bottom