Jessa's Thread

Good afternoon everyone!

The weather is beautiful out today! It is mostly sunny and very warm. :) Today is the big day! The bantam babies are going to get moved into their permanent home! The whole coop is moving from the backyard to inside the run! I'm very excited and I'll try to get some pictures.

Truce says hello.
View attachment 2670955
Awwww.... TRUCE! I love Truce!! :love :love :love :love
They're moved! I'll get pictures later (or tomorrow) to post! I'm excited to get everything all finished up. :) This is my first time with bantams, so, if any of you have any tips, I'd be great full.

- Jessa
I can't wait to see pictures! :D

Hey guys! I hope you all are having a great Sunday! I have a couple things to share with you today!

First, of course, are the chicks! Don't mind the tarp - it was raining and I wanted them to be able to get out of the rain if they wanted (cause they're still pretty small, and just in case they don't know how to go into the coop yet).
IMG_3182.jpeg

The chicks are so happy to be outside all day long!
IMG_3189.jpeg

I'm going to be posting some YouTube videos soon - so keep an eye out for that! Subscribe to TheChucklingChicken to make sure you don't miss anything! ;)

Good morning all! Yep, it's still morning! Well....I guess it depends when you read this post. :D Anyway, my bantams spent the night in their new area - without the heat plate!! :) They did fine and they're about ready to be "real" chickens. I'm going to be quite busy this afternoon (@Lacy Duckwing ;) ya know), but I'll try to fit in a picture or two this evening!

I love their set up!! I'm glad to hear that you've removed the heat plate. I was meaning to ask you if you had yet. Bantams are very intelligent from what I've studied, so the more that they can explore, the better. They should love it all! :) :D I'll be looking forward to seeing more pictures! :love:love
(@Lacy Duckwing ;) ya know)
Yep! :D;)

Good morning everyone!

Today is cloudy, but not too cold. I went out with short sleeves to check the chickens and it was nice! I'm guessing it's about 63 degrees..... lets see if I'm right by checking the weather........ I was close! It's about 61 right now, and the high of today is 73! :) I'm planing to do a photo shoot today with the bantams, so keep an eye out for that.

Please tag your friends so they can follow this thread, too!

- Jessa

Back
Top Bottom