Join DUCK Club!

Pics
Just had one hatch a few minutes ago!
7A3D8B46-B183-4119-AFC0-C02C4242146F.jpeg

I just hatched 3 Embden goslings. It was fun and decided to throw a dozen Rouen Duck eggs in the incubator. My wife and I took the neighbor kid to buy some chicks and ducklings, she will raise them at our house. She picked up a couple of Pekin ducklings and my wife bought 3 Khaki Campbells from TSC. The Piken ducklings were in one of their metal tubs and looked real healthy. The Khaki Campbells were in one of their stacked battery brooders and didn't look like they were doing to good all piled in a stack under the heat pad. One of the Campbell died. I would advise against buying any poultry from TSC if they are in one of the stacked brooders.

I just hatched 3 Embden goslings. It was fun and decided to throw a dozen Rouen Duck eggs in the incubator. My wife and I took the neighbor kid to buy some chicks and ducklings, she will raise them at our house. She picked up a couple of Pekin ducklings and my wife bought 3 Khaki Campbells from TSC. The Piken ducklings were in one of their metal tubs and looked real healthy. The Khaki Campbells were in one of their stacked battery brooders and didn't look like they were doing to good all piled in a stack under the heat pad. One of the Campbell died. I would advise against buying any poultry from TSC if they are in one of the stacked brooders.
Got any pics of the babies :pop

Back
Top Bottom