Join me on my Classroom Hatch-A-Long, support and advice appreciated!

Pics
We candled and drew air cells today! The kids are so adorable, so many were nervous about accidentally cracking the eggs so their lines are wobbly. Does this look like proper air cell growth? (One egg isn’t in the pic because the carton only fit 12…but it’s still viable!)
1651610017900.jpeg

We candled and drew air cells today! The kids are so adorable, so many were nervous about accidentally cracking the eggs so their lines are wobbly. Does this look like proper air cell growth? (One egg isn’t in the pic because the carton only fit 12…but it’s still viable!)
View attachment 3091036

With only 2 hatches under my belt I can't speak to the air cell size, but the wobbly lines are ADORABLE.

I wasn't SUPER nervous and my lines looked like this... I can't fault the kids! :)

Back
Top Bottom