Jubilees, Gold Laced, Reds, LF Chocolate Split Orpington Chicks, and more

Phantom_Rooster

Songster
8 Years
Oct 12, 2011
NW Louisiana
Well, now that I see that I can only post "ONE" ad, I will just have to list all of my chicks available here.

I am selling 5 of my Gold Laced Orpington Chicks. They are from Greenfire Lines. $60 each (It's been a long wait for these.)
I have several Jubilee Orpingtons of various ages. They are from Greenfire lines. $40 each & up according to age.
I have several Red Orpingtons of various ages. They are from Greenfire and Marc Sacre lines. $60 each & up according to age. (Diverse Genes)
I have several Chocolate Bantam Orpingtons of various ages. They are from Greenfire and Marc Sacre lines. $10 each & up according to age. (Diverse Genes)

Now that I have your attention. If you really want some gene diversity and a start of English Large Fowl Chocolates, listen up. I also have some LF Black Orpington chicks split to Chocolate. My LF Black Split to Chocolate Rooster has given me right at 25% LF Chocolate Pullets as expected by the odds of the breeding. He is a direct import from Orpingtons Galore in England. I have him over some of the finest LF Black English hens available. I have 2 imported hens from Marc Sacre, one hen that is from Joy Atkins, and 2 hens that are from Amy Balog, who got them from Daphne Douglas. Daphne got hers from Joy and Julie and created a very nice line of English Blacks. See pics. He is a very pretty boy. Several folks have inquired about these. You may have to wait in line. So far, I have hatched 7 LF Chocolate Pullets from him and about 22 Blacks. There are more on the way soon. I am not selling any of my Chocolate pullets from this breeding at this time. Yes, they are pullets as this is sex-linked by the nature of the breeding. If you are interested in purchasing the Black chicks from this breeding, you can expect to have 33% Black males split to Chocolate (like my rooster), 33% pure Black Males, and 33% Pure Black Females. There is absolutely no guarantee of these ratios. But, I can say that the expected ratio of chocolate pullets has been spot on. I am selling these Black Chicks for $60 each and up according to age. Either way, you will have some of the finest Black English Orpingtons available with nice diversity of genes and a 33% chance for LF Black split to Chocolate Roosters. Then, you could hatch chocolate pullets like I have been doing with great success. Or, do as you wish with them. The Black Orps shown in the pics are the ones breeding in this flock.

All chicks will be over 2 weeks old when shipped. There is a minimum of 6 chicks plus shipping. Shipping will include a New Horizon box. The cost of shipping will be $55. This has been my average shipping cost nationwide, including the cost of the box. It is sometimes more and sometimes less. So, I will charge this average to everyone, unless the weight makes it unfeasible or if a large box is required.

Last edited:
Alton my parent stock is from Daphne Douglas. She did a wonderful job combining two lines and deserves any credit for blacks you got from me last year. I have never done business with importers, only breeders.

can someone pickup instead of shipping as Im in MS not far from LA. will you or do you have any upcoming LF choco split for sale? if so how much. I have an imported UK chocolate roo, and im looking for another hen like him, not the all over chocolate like most. mine is huge and weighs about 17lbs..lol. let me know tyif you click his pic, he is standing in front of his 1 gal waterer..lol.. he is a big baby.. but hopeing to put a nice quality black or split choco with him.. ty

I have to say, you have the most beautiful Orpingtons I have ever seen. I would love to have some, but I have a bunch of chicks in grow out pens to sort through first. Maybe this Fall.........
wink.png
Theresa/Sunnydale Farm

Alton,
I was looking for some of the jubilee orpintons for my son. He is wanting to start him a small flock. I ran across this ad and wanted to know if you have anymore forsale, What different types do you have available. Can you pm a contact number. Matthew (337-257-1229).

Back
Top Bottom