July 29th Hatch along..anyone due for a hatch around then?

Cynthia12

Always Grateful
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Utah
I have some RIR that I am excited to hatch. Always nice to find some good quality and heritage here on BYC. These Red's are going to be real pretty..the dark mahogany color. She's bred for a while.
Anyone have anything due close to this date? Come along!

hi, I have a (virgin) Silkie sitting on 6 Maran eggs, and 2 Silkie eggs. I bought all of them.
I gave them to her July 4th and she has been faithfully sitting ever since.
As I understand it I start counting the following day (July 5th), they take 21 days, and should hatch about July 25th.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Is my math OK?
caf.gif
(counting my chicks before they hatch)

tia

I have 9 French Black Copper Marans due on 7/29 - 7/30. These are my replacement batch, the first batch didn't hatch so the seller was kind enough to replace them.

Have some Seramas due this week, but doubt it they'll hatch due to the bad power-outages we've been having!
he.gif

If the power going ON and OFF hasn't killed my Serama and Light Sussex eggs I should have some due the 24th as well.

Good Luck to All!
jumpy.gif

~ Aspen

Wow....welcome all...florida..I like Meyer, they are one of my more favs. when it comes to hatcheries..

Cosmo..math sounds close enough!
thumbsup.gif

wahoo..buffs..those are such cuuute babies!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I have 9 French Black Copper Marans due on 7/29 - 7/30. These are my replacement batch, the first batch didn't hatch so the seller was kind enough to replace them.

Have some Seramas due this week, but doubt it they'll hatch due to the bad power-outages we've been having!
he.gif

If the power going ON and OFF hasn't killed my Serama and Light Sussex eggs I should have some due the 24th as well.

Good Luck to All!
jumpy.gif

~ Aspen

Power problems? I've been keeping my fingers crossed every time the weather hits here. We've been having thunder storms left and right. And, those Sussex..are great layers!
fl.gif
No power failure..no power failure..no power failure!​

Quote:
Power problems? I've been keeping my fingers crossed every time the weather hits here. We've been having thunder storms left and right. And, those Sussex..are great layers!
fl.gif
No power failure..no power failure..no power failure!

We're loving the good refreshing rain, but the dry grass and lightning is a whole different matter!
hide.gif
We've had too many fires close to our house lately due to the "grass" being so dry.

Yes, the Sussex are GREAT layers!
thumbsup.gif
all three of my Light Sussex girls layed an egg today!
thumbsup.gif
Way to go girls! I wish my Coronation girls would start...
pop.gif
Course, now that my only good looking C.S. rooster died due to the heat it wouldn't matter all that much!
somad.gif

~ Aspen

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom