*~* JULY Canning/Preserve Swap Let me know when you receive *~*.

If you can't find anyone I can do 2 of them.
wink.png

Catalina will be #22 Closing the sign ups for July.
Once I get everyones address I will draw and send you your partner!!

Thanks Kelly HM for making the offer to help fill the last spot. But we got one.
wink.png

wee.gif
I made it!! I made it!!
ya.gif

I have tons of heirloom tomatoes that are just huge..hopefully, they'll ripen here next week and I can pump out some salsa. My cilantro is shrub size and desperate for a companion
big_smile.png

I don't have peach trees but live in peach paradise here in WV. The absolute best one we grow is called the Loring peach. It has sunset colored flesh and such a sweet taste... goes great with some brandy
lol.png

This is going to be alot of fun... so happy I made it.

and Pumpkinpup, If I don't score some chow chow during the swap, we may have to do a side swap
tongue.png

Names are being sent. Two of you who happened to be partners both have your mail full Jenlyn9483 and chicks n horses.
Will try to email you or try later tonight to pm you 2
celebrate.gif

brandytab you are full too. Sent the three of you an email with your partners name and address

giasmom ~ scoop
eggxentric ~ tamsflock
pumpkinpup ~ Ms Bear
acre of blessings ~ Mrs Glassman
card5640 ~ mantcapu
kelly HM ~ Buckeyelady
Country pantry ~ Brandytab
Catalina ~ Justusnak
Tiffs broody babes ~ Jenjscott
Babylady 4~ Bigtooks
Jenlyn9483 ~ Chicks n horses

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi Scoop, Your package has been sent. Took it to the P.O. today at 3pm. It will come priority mail. Hope you enjoy, recipe is included.

Thanks Tammy

Mrs. Glassman :

I'm interested!

***BUT***
This is my VERY FIRST try at canning. So I don't even know myself if it's going to be good, or what I wanted. I know I ate a lot of it before my grandmother on my dad's side passed.

I made 3 quarts of pickled green tomatoes & cayanne peppers, to eat with greens like turnips & collards.

I would be very willing to send one!

Maybe who ever gets it can tell me if it's any good, or what I could do better.

Plus: I have no idea how long things like that are supposed to sit before the flavor is the best.

Is anyone willing to be my guinea pig?

I guess I am the guinea pig "oink oink"
gig.gif

I have relish and sweet pickles that I made. Also dilly beans....(they have to set for 2 weeks for the seasonings to "marry"). I will probably send one of each to ya. I know you will enjoy them.​

Quote:
I guess I am the guinea pig "oink oink"
gig.gif

I have relish and sweet pickles that I made. Also dilly beans....(they have to set for 2 weeks for the seasonings to "marry"). I will probably send one of each to ya. I know you will enjoy them.

I'm sure I will too! I have no idea what a dilly beans, though!

Thanks for being my guinea pig! I hope you enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom