July Hatch-a-Long (including 4th of July hatch-a-long)

How many times per year do you hatch eggs?

• 1-2

Votes: 45 26.3%
  • 2-3

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • 4-5

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • I don’t count the times

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Hatchaholic

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
I don’t think I have the garden space required for watermelon. If I owned this property, most of the land would be turned into a garden with no grass! That’s my vision for my yard in the years to come.

Ohhh that's true. The vines are long!! And will just take up tons of room and stuff from your other plants/veggies.

Two words: cattle panels. :D

For watermelon or what are we talking about here? I need to go back and catch up. In the meantime, house chores are being done.

I'm seeing breathing and movement in the shells, if I take a pic later today would someone be able to guess what age they are? They already have beaks, but one looks small.

For watermelon or what are we talking about here? I need to go back and catch up. In the meantime, house chores are being done.

I'm seeing breathing and movement in the shells, if I take a pic later today would someone be able to guess what age they are? They already have beaks, but one looks small.
Yeah, you can make trellises and/or arches from them and take up less space. Also works for tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, pumpkins, beans, and tons of other stuff hahah

Yeah, you can make trellises and/or arches from them and take up less space. Also works for tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, pumpkins, beans, and tons of other stuff hahah
Watermelon are hard though when you do cattle panels for them. Better have a ladder and something to hold them on because watermelon get heavy and will break off.

I am not attaching a bra :lau that is a bit too much for my taste. I think you can use stockings too. I will figure something out when the time comes where I can actually do watermelon.
:lau yeah it’s a bit weird!! They use really big ones and put the watermelon in the cups 😂🤣🤢

There’s probably other support methods too though if you look it up lol

Back
Top Bottom