July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

you could # them...... and keep record for yourself.
Actually I can usually tell most of mine apart & I have the ones that have look alike eggs in separate pens now. There are only eggs from 2 hens I could possibly confuse with each other & both are bantam, 1 pure & 1 mixed.

Actually I can usually tell most of mine apart & I have the ones that have look alike eggs in separate pens now. There are only eggs from 2 hens I could possibly confuse with each other & both are bantam, 1 pure & 1 mixed.

I meant # the ones you send to your partner...then when they hatch you can tell them what breed from the # on the egg. Just something that we used to do on the mystery swaps. You could say...hey #s 2-5 & 7 hatched but what the heck are they
lau.gif

Some of the eggs I send I will not be able to identify, i will be adding to my own by going to the local farmers market on tuesday.
D.gif
So really they could be anything...

[COLOR=0000FF]Is this going to be a mystery on who your swap came from... and what kind of eggs you are getting????[/COLOR]

We did that last summer and it was fun (right Jennifer). Some even used different addresses and names. Once the chicks hatched some posted pictures to help identify them. I'd like to do this within our categories.

Did you get your eggs from me for June. Hot2Pot sent them. What did you get?

I thought it says you won't know what breed or your swap partner.
idunno.gif

Of course I will send my eggs from the catergorys that I signed up for but I was talking about not marking the egg and getting the eggs from the catergory I signed up for from some neighboors to make it harder to guess what they are.

I know evil right.......
hide.gif

We did that last summer and it was fun (right Jennifer). Some even used different addresses and names. Once the chicks hatched some posted pictures to help identify them. I'd like to do this within our categories.
Did you get your eggs from me for June. Hot2Pot sent them. What did you get?
Yep... I posted on the June thread.... got 'em... don't know what they are though.
hu.gif

On top of the shipping box... it said mixed bantam from Jim... but on the egg carton inside... it said mottled cochins.... the eggs looked different so I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom