July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Mrheinz77, when you send out addresses do you usually send out what that individual is willing to take?  I would hate to send out bonus eggs and my partner not really want them.  Does that make sense????

X 2...I don't want to send anyone something they don't want either :eek:

Don't have to worry about that with me. I will hatch anything, if it is something I already have then I have new blood to introduce so it's win win.

Don't have to worry about that with me. I will hatch anything, if it is something I already have then I have new blood to introduce so it's win win.
Me too
thumbsup.gif

You don't even WANT to try to guess what all is in my mixed coop. Even I have lost track
gig.gif

Well just found out that I have 6 Female Guineas. Seems I sold all of my males off. So now I need a male. If anyone local to me has one for sale please let me know.

Yes, that was quite fun. Except for those of us that are extremely impatient and cant seem to stand surprises. Lol. It would be fun to do again though. Especially since you're in charge now.
lau.gif
Oh my goodness, I'm soooo one of those people...Ya'll are such teasers....you may help me break that cycle..lol...But I do have to say to Nan, Thanks sooooo much for my surprise egg extras!!! I have 3 lil mottles growing out and love those cresteds so I'm really hoping they hatch too.

Oh my goodness, I'm soooo one of those people...Ya'll are such teasers....you may help me break that cycle..lol...But I do have to say to Nan, Thanks sooooo much for my surprise egg extras!!! I have 3 lil mottles growing out and love those cresteds so I'm really hoping they hatch too.
You are welcome! I have 1 of those Cresteds that actually managed to survive my power outages...now just waiting for hatch day
fl.gif

I just added some really gorgeous Calico EE & Polish mix roos to my layer coop. With the Wellie boys & bantam OEG/FBCM roo there will be rainbow eggers of unknown shades coming from this coop!!!!

Last edited:
Attention Chickens:
" egg swap due date ' does NOT translate into chickeneese as " go find new and exciting places to put your eggs" please go back to your originally posted laying schedule.

Back
Top Bottom