July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Ummmm...Brandy...maybe you better double check that address...
gig.gif

Well I'll be....lol...of course you are abolutey right of course...lol...like I said...it's been one of those days...It's your city...differrent addy...either very sneaky, clever person, or you have a neighbor on here...lol...I'll be darned if I figure these out...hehe...some are lf and some are bantam...whosever they are I thank you very much!!! They are soooo pretty...

I got a lovely box of eggs from Ms. IM Mysterious
clap.gif
I thought I knew who it was when I saw where you live....I then patted myself on the back with congratulations when I unwrapped the perfect contents from the box. They are all in great condition - thank you very much for the extras!!!! I was hoping that was what was in there
wee.gif

I am being mysterious in return so others who are still wondering won't be able to do the process of elimination..
bun.gif

Thank you Ms Mysterious!!!!!!

I got my 2nd set of eggs!!! All perfect
wee.gif
I can't believe the variety! Wow! Thanks so much.

I would just like to say I joined last months swap and this months swap not knowing what to expect and I can't believe the generosity of my swap partner/s last month and this months, Thanks to all

I got my 2nd set of eggs!!! All perfect
wee.gif
I can't believe the variety! Wow! Thanks so much.

I would just like to say I joined last months swap and this months swap not knowing what to expect and I can't believe the generosity of my swap partner/s last month and this months, Thanks to all
None of these people like the number 6, I tell you.

Has anybody candled yet? I did. 1 swap has 11/12 developing. Another has 8/12 developing and the last has 4/13 developing.

Back
Top Bottom