July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Didn't do to well on this batch of swap eggs....ruby was the only hatch from Nsampsel and from my still unknown set 1 chicken and 3 quail? (sure would like to know what kind)....The last of the swap eggs will go to lockdown on tuesday night half have allready been removed.......hoping for better hatches next month since the weather here has really cooled.

Didn't do to well on this batch of swap eggs....ruby was the only hatch from Nsampsel and from my still unknown set 1 chicken and 3 quail? (sure would like to know what kind)....The last of the swap eggs will go to lockdown on tuesday night half have allready been removed.......hoping for better hatches next month since the weather here has really cooled.
If the quail eggs were from me they would of come with 5 whitish ones and 1 spotted one in a strafoam egg carton cut in half I believe pink colored, if these are my eggs I will tell you what they are, so let me know if they are my eggs
smile.png

A brown egg and 3 green eggs. I had to finish helping the last 2 out last night. One died pipping, and 6 others made it to lockdown but didn't hatch! What is the black one with the white spot, a female Cream Legbar? I was thrilled when you sent me the legbars, I'm very disappointed I can't keep them!

I'm giving some of my favorites to a couple friends nearby, I'll still be able to get eggs from them. Then I will wait till we can move somewhere we can have them.
The chipmunk ones are Royal Palm over Bourbon Red. The white ones were Royal Palm.

None of my eggs from Michelle made it either.
Ended up with 2 of the mixed baby's...I'm hoping it's a pair!! Thanks so much for these adorable sweethearts!!!

Quote: they are the ones, 2 whitish ones hatched and the cot hatch, my daughter has that little one spoiled because she felt bad for it since for awhile it was all by itself.
The whitish ones are NOT quail
big_smile.png
they are Seramas!!!!! The one quail egg was my very first quail egg that my new quail laid I just happen to find it on egg packing day. The Serama eggs were also my very first Serama eggs
smile.png

Not yet, but they were 20th eggs so have a day left to go at least. I think the 19th eggs are all toast however. Clearly I should tip the postal chick who brought me eggs on the 20th! haha. blue partridge! does that go with bbs? or red? or just other partridges? DH loves the chicks with the eyeliner, and hers is so delicate!
And Zoo, y so much for the beautiful turkeys, Royal palms ay? My babies are both white. I'm so sorry about your zoning. I'm sure we can all help you rebuld once you move but its terrible to loose pets :(.
I would put her with other partridge if you have them...

big_smile.png
they are Seramas!!!!! The one quail egg was my very first quail egg that my new quail laid I just happen to find it on egg packing day. The Serama eggs were also my very first Serama eggs
smile.png

That's great, now my 1 lonely serama will have buddies, hopefully a rooster....

by the way your chick that hatched out of the big white egg, should be pure leghorn,,(I did have a slw roo that got into that pen though)

big_smile.png
smile.png

That's great, now my 1 lonely serama will have buddies, hopefully a rooster....

by the way your chick that hatched out of the big white egg, should be pure leghorn,,(I did have a slw roo that got into that pen though)
leghorns are my favorite and the chick is all yellow, one of the B egg chicks is still hanging in there, but its head looks kind of funny though.

The Seramas are in pairs Wheaton roo with blue splash hen, and Orange barred cuckoo roo with a brown/golden hen.

The one quail egg came from my pen with Tuxedo, Cortnix, and Tennessee red quails.

leghorns are my favorite and the chick is all yellow, one of the B egg chicks is still hanging in there, but its head looks kind of funny though.

The Seramas are in pairs Wheaton roo with blue splash hen, and Orange barred cuckoo roo with a brown/golden hen.

The one quail egg came from my pen with Tuxedo, Cortnix, and Tennessee red quails.
OHH! was that my grand quail then? it dosn't seem long enough ago!

Back
Top Bottom