July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

the sizes vary, my hens are the pretty small the roos a bit bigger then the hens here are some pics of when I first got them, they are tired from thier trip so look kind of exhausted. And just so you know we weren't making fun of you for not knowing what they were
smile.png

No Tina, we weren't making fun of you. We thot it was cute. I had trouble believing how tiny Serama eggs were the 1st time I saw them too. And I never would have thot they would only take 19 days either. We learn as we go
thumbsup.gif

I think brandy sent me her super awesome partrige silkies however, these are bigger and very differnt, doubt they are the same line? And from a different day, i'll post pics....

Quote: I kind of lost track of how many were sent but I think it was 5-6 chicken and 5 guinea(or 3) and 12-16 quail. Yes an egg that was brown with purple spots on it and it hatched.
So 4 chicken hatched, 8 quail hatched and 3 guineas still cooking. I am going to start writing things down, I always say to myself "oh I'll remember" but I never do LOL

Bhep: 3 Serama made it out.
celebrate.gif

Just put Eluigene6 eggs in the hatching tray yesterday. I think 6 or 8 made it to lockdown. The best yet of all the shipped eggs this month.

Back
Top Bottom