July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Nan I had one Ruby chick and one Marble chick hatch....Ruby is a reddish blonde and Marble is blonde with lil dark patches on the top of the head and lil dark splotches on it's back...have to charge my camera... My lone lil blue andelusion died..was doing well after hatch and just went down from there
sad.png
...and one turkey is doing great while the one that had a hard time walking in the beginning got better and couldn't walk the next day...????? not sure what's causing it and it doesn't seem to be getting better...

Nan I had one Ruby chick and one Marble chick hatch....Ruby is a reddish blonde and Marble is blonde with lil dark patches on the top of the head and lil dark splotches on it's back...have to charge my camera... My lone lil blue andelusion died..was doing well after hatch and just went down from there
sad.png
...and one turkey is doing great while the one that had a hard time walking in the beginning got better and couldn't walk the next day...????? not sure what's causing it and it doesn't seem to be getting better...
Ruby is a nice bright red Red Star with cream under-feathers & Marble is a White Tetra Tint flecked with black & some red/gold in her chest. Sounds like they are gonna look very similar to their mommas. These girls weren't even 5 months old yet when I collected their eggs for you & Tina. Eggs are getting much bigger & even as pullets, these 2 girls are my best layers. You have a couple of little egg machines on your hands if they take after their mommas.

Ruby is a nice bright red Red Star with cream under-feathers & Marble is a White Tetra Tint flecked with black & some red/gold in her chest. Sounds like they are gonna look very similar to their mommas. These girls weren't even 5 months old yet when I collected their eggs for you & Tina. Eggs are getting much bigger & even as pullets, these 2 girls are my best layers. You have a couple of little egg machines on your hands if they take after their mommas.
They are beautiful chicks...wow, 5 months! crossing my fingers for girls then...
fl.gif
got the camera out to take some pics and my batteries were dead...will get some asap..

Ok Elugene6 I have 7 of your eggs in the hatching tray and they all look like they have pipped through the air sac and ready to break shell.
celebrate.gif

Rachael: I have 3 Silkie Eggs going strong going into lock down tomorrow. None of the serama made it.

But on a side note the Serama eggs I got off of you a couple weeks ago 3 Nelson eggs are going strong so I am gonna steal them out of the bator and give them to my broody serama girl that make an excellent mother and entrust her with the eggs. I think I will have better luck then.
fl.gif

had a surprise hatch just now,not due to hatch till sat.It is out of a shipment that came from california (not much info). It is a very large blonde chick that came out of a normal size egg, must of been crammed in there. large-blonde-long clean legs....????What could it be???

had a surprise hatch just now,not due to hatch till sat.It is out of a shipment that came from california (not much info). It is a very large blonde chick that came out of a normal size egg, must of been crammed in there. large-blonde-long clean legs....????What could it be???
Were they from Paso Robles?

If they were from me it's a sexlink boy...Buckeye x Delaware if it's reddish gold then NH though some of those girls liked to fence hop my chickens are all large fowl dual purpose good layers and mighty tasty the dark eggs would be olive eggers

Did the green egg hatch? If the Blue eggs with 7 on them hatched, they are from my SQ Blue/Black Ameraucana pen.
I happen to notice a fuzzy cheeked chick running around. I believe I have a little blue Ameraucana! Thank you! What came out of pen 5? I hatched a black and yellow chick with that number on it.

Back
Top Bottom