June 1st Quilt Block Exchange

I am in and guys I solemnly swear I will get mine done by the end of April so in case I forget again or just plain think I have all the time in the world they will be done and neatly ready to ship. I like Hunters Star to. Greens and Whites any which way anyone wants to do it will look great. But I will go with the flow.

Lacy, go for it get another horse if I could I would I love horses I want a Gypsy Vanner

Kats you crack me up

Still sick by the way, this whole poisoning thing is getting to me.

Kimmie

I am in and guys I solemnly swear I will get mine done by the end of April so in case I forget again or just plain think I have all the time in the world they will be done and neatly ready to ship. I like Hunters Star to. Greens and Whites any which way anyone wants to do it will look great. But I will go with the flow.

Lacy, go for it get another horse if I could I would I love horses I want a Gypsy Vanner

Kats you crack me up

Still sick by the way, this whole poisoning thing is getting to me.

Kimmie
That is exactly the kind of horse I was looking at... but no. I can't afford to feed one, plus I'd have to build a barn and put up fencing and gates and then have the time to not only take care of but train and ride. I just don't have the time or money. Maybe when my kids leave home!
gig.gif

I am so excited since this is my first Exchange, if anyone has any advice just let me know, and I promise to abide by the rules. Going to be picking out my material very soon.

That is exactly the kind of horse I was looking at... but no. I can't afford to feed one, plus I'd have to build a barn and put up fencing and gates and then have the time to not only take care of but train and ride. I just don't have the time or money. Maybe when my kids leave home!
gig.gif
Oh I thought you had everything, you only had to buy the the horse. Which these days is the easiest part sometimes you can get them for free. I don't have the money and I just couldn't do it physically.

Kimmie

I would like to sign up for this one. I haven't done any quilt block swaps with any of you, but years ago we had a different group on here that did them and I often joined in on those. Personally, my favorite would be the first block you have listed, but that would be prettier in a quilt all made with the same fabric. I will be happy doing any of them!
big_smile.png

I am another who can't afford a horse, but has always dreamed of them! I love Gypsy Vanners, Friesians, and Clydesdales, but my choice of affordable horse would be a Paso Fino.
droolin.gif
They are a dream to ride, with enough spirit to keep me happy.

I would love to join this swap! I do a lot of quilting, currently have several BOM programs coming from a couple of different online shops (and one LQS!) The Hunter's Star works for me; I have lots of white-on-white for background, and more than enough fabric (for several lifetimes, in fact).

So to make sure I'm clear on this, blocks are supposed to be completed (up to 16 blocks) and mailed to the swap hostess, to arrive no later than June 1? Correct?

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom