June 2021 Hatch - A - Long

I pulled the questionable chicken egg last night. It had a blood ring, but you know I couldn’t help hoping that I was wrong about that. Two SPR are wiggling around. They must hatch, I can’t go to the feed store for six more chicks! As it is, I need to sell some soon.
Our feed stores don’t even have chicks anymore! Wish they did

The local coop has them here. It’s not terribly often though.
Our feed store got rid of them earlier than they usually do. They are understaffed so I think it benefited them to not continue ordering since it’s hard to care for live chicks if you are understaffed.

I got some amazing chicks there though when they did have them.

My eggs arrived already, shipping had them estimated between Thursday and Monday next week. Collected Sunday, shipped Monday and arrived today (Tuesday). Werent even in the post for 24 hours.. all arrived intact but as my almost 5yo was helping unpack from the tissue, I bumped his hand causing him to drop one which made a small crack, I could repair it but I think I still have enough.
20210525_100528.jpg

My eggs arrived already, shipping had them estimated between Thursday and Monday next week. Collected Sunday, shipped Monday and arrived today (Tuesday). Werent even in the post for 24 hours.. all arrived intact but as my almost 5yo was helping unpack from the tissue, I bumped his hand causing him to drop one which made a small crack, I could repair it but I think I still have enough.
LOL... Of course Murphey's Law states that one would have been Grand Champion of the Show .

I am setting another 2 dozen eggs tonight they should have a hatch date of around the 15th of June

Back
Top Bottom