JUNE 7TH Hatch date ~ looking for hatch buddies

well... i am officially "done" with this hatch~ my last chick ( #13) just hatched a few minutes ago~ I LOVE THIS!!! lol It is so addictive to hatch the babies. Tomorrow I will start incubating my last 10 eggs from my babies and will throw in 20 bob white quail eggs. I am trying to say that this will be it for me this round.... but I doubt it and so does my dh! lol How are all of you doing?

Christi

2 eggs out of 4 have pipped that i know of so far and one has almost fully zipped!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
ya.gif
love.gif
jumpy.gif
love.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
lol.png
love.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif

I had one hatch on Sunday and thought Wow, they are going to be early. One piped Sunday night late and at 2:30 this morning I finally gave in and rescued it. It is now doing good. I have one more pip but it is like one at a time. Driving me crazy!
fl.gif
There are still 10 more eggs in there. They are all shipped BLRW so I really am excited. I hope a few more hatch.....

Denise

When I checked a few minutes ago there was a wet chick underneath a very proud hen!! It's soo cute!! The other eggs have PIPPED I think so I should have 4 baby's by morning!!
jumpy.gif
wish me luck on sleeping tonight
caf.gif

So, we've got at least one chick out, if not more, but Miss Broody Patootie has them under super lockdown beneath her wing. She won't let us see anything! She even chortles at them when they peep to tell them to be quiet. I SO want to put on some gloves and force her wing up to get a peek. Guess I should be patient and not mess with the mama, but geez, it's hard. I'm hoping that once there are three or four out she won't be able to keep them all under control and then we'll finally get to see them. Come on guys, hurry up and overrun your mom so we can visit with you! Chickie Anarchy!!!
D.gif

-Edit-
Make that 2 chicks!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom