June Hatch-A-Long! (Blue Ameraucanas for me!)

Pics
I will be setting a dozen random eggs probably monday so they'll be due the middle of June. :-D
20170520_173940.jpg

Awesome sounding eggs, everybody!!
Glad to have you, @WRVgirl!
@Happy Chooks, I would love to own Barnvelders one day, I have a thing for laced birds, Wyandottes and Barnvelders were on my wish list when I first started thinking about chickens, and though I found Wyandottes, I realized that Barnvelders were a bit more tricky to find.
@Mylied, your eggs are beautiful!
@gamebirdsonly, I just hatched some Lavender Orps, though I hope you have better luck than I did, I got 3 eggs out of 13.

I did a sneak peak on my BAs today, and wasn't happy with what I saw.....Of about 15 I candled, 3 were not clears, so we'll have to see.......

Hi All,

I had to give away virtually all of my 6 month girls last fall when I blew out my leg, needing 2 surgeries. Now that I am up and walking, I bought a batch of eggs from a few people I had gotten eggs from before, and now I am ready to set some Brown Leghorns, Super Blue/Sapphires, and Buff and Blue Ameraucanas. I hatched 6 Welsummers on Easter. I use the Brinsea Octo 20, which my darling husband bought me last year.
Cross wings and claws,
Omilona

Last edited:
Hi All,

I had to give away virtually all of my 6 month girls last fall when I blew out my leg, needing 2 surgeries. Now that I am up and walking, I bought a batch of eggs from a few people I had gotten eggs from before, and now I am ready to set some Brown Leghorns, Super Blue/Sapphires, and Buff and Blue Ameraucanas. I hatched 6 Welsummers on Easter. I use the Brinsea Octo 20, which my darling husband bought me last year.
Cross wings and claws,
Omilona

Where did you get your Blue Ameraucana eggs?

Hi! I have eggs due to hatch around the 10th. Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas, Wheaten Ameraucanas, and an olive egger cross between my ISA red and my Wheaten roo. It's my first time hatching and I am nervous, scared and exited lol! The picture is of King George and Hermoine. Can't wait to see the olive eggers!

Attachments

• IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom