June Hatch-A-Long! (Blue Ameraucanas for me!)

Pics
Opinions please! I don't know if the ameraucana pullet is a blue or lavender. She is fairly light, so I'm kinda on the fence. View attachment 885557 View attachment 885636

She is a blue... the tell tale is the lacing, lavender is even colored across the feather while blue should always have laced edges... look for a black, blue or splash to breed her with...

She is a blue... the tell tale is the lacing, lavender is even colored across the feather while blue should always have laced edges... look for a black, blue or splash to breed her with...
Hello rayven, I read the whole thread about Steve and his little duck hatching adventure. Kept me on the edge of my seat!
Anyway, don't know if you do geese or not but there's a fellow over there with a really sick baby. The thread is titled "gosling dying in my hands" if you can help or know who to send please pop over and let him know.
It just breaks my heart, he's so concerned over the little thing but coming up empty on research.
Hope you can help.
And thanks.

Hello rayven, I read the whole thread about Steve and his little duck hatching adventure. Kept me on the edge of my seat!
Anyway, don't know if you do geese or not but there's a fellow over there with a really sick baby. The thread is titled "gosling dying in my hands" if you can help or know who to send please pop over and let him know.
It just breaks my heart, he's so concerned over the little thing but coming up empty on research.
Hope you can help.
And thanks.

:thumbsup

Trying to keep Grover with me as much as possible. There are no ducklings available locally at the moment. We stream 50 ducks in a hot tub 1000+ ducklings live for her, so lots of happy duckling sounds as well.
company.jpg friend 2.jpg

Does anyone here have experience with Brinsea Ovation incubators? I had an Octagon before with autohumidity control and that worked perfect but with the Ovation humidity is not going below 40% when I have it set at 33%. Room humidity is 22% so that is not causing it. Vent is open all the way.

P.S. 36 eggs going into lockdown tomorrow. All Orps. Hatch Day 16th/17th.

Back
Top Bottom