June hatch-a-long!

Pics
Here's a pic of an egg from the batch I started last week. They are all the same so I assume they went bad or not fertilized. Any thoughts?
egg.jpg

There is an article called "Candling Pics Progression Through Incubation" that I found helpful. Perhaps you might check that out.

Sorry I don't know how to make an in post link.

Here's a pic of an egg from the batch I started last week. They are all the same so I assume they went bad or not fertilized. Any thoughts?
View attachment 1408821

It doesn't look like it was fertilized. I mean it might have been but just never started growing. I'll take a picture of two of mine that didn't do. One not fertilized and one that had started growing but stopped.

Hi all! I'd like to join in on this one. I have 15 Welsh Harliquen duck eggs on day 18 in my incubator, only had one infertile that was tossed on day 10. We haven't hatched anything this year and it's been 2 years since I've used the bator. And these are my first ducks! I'm more than a little excited!

Hi all! I'd like to join in on this one. I have 15 Welsh Harliquen duck eggs on day 18 in my incubator, only had one infertile that was tossed on day 10. We haven't hatched anything this year and it's been 2 years since I've used the bator. And these are my first ducks! I'm more than a little excited!
Welcome welcome welcome!! Ooohhh baby ducks are really the cutest. :D

Oh boy, Might as well join. Lets see what i've got going on. Well i've got 9 turkey eggs under a broody due in 2 weeks, I'm currently saving up a couple dozen EE eggs to hatch so i'll probably set around around 60-70 of those, I've got 40 guinea eggs I need to set and some geese eggs hatching right now. I've got 4 more broodies with eggs under them and 2 turkeys setting. I've also got a call duck on what I think is 7 eggs not sure, But they'll be hatching next week hopefully.

Oh boy, Might as well join. Lets see what i've got going on. Well i've got 9 turkey eggs under a broody due in 2 weeks, I'm currently saving up a couple dozen EE eggs to hatch so i'll probably set around around 60-70 of those, I've got 40 guinea eggs I need to set and some geese eggs hatching right now. I've got 4 more broodies with eggs under them and 2 turkeys setting. I've also got a call duck on what I think is 7 eggs not sure, But they'll be hatching next week hopefully.
Wow, that is awesome, Oh my goodness all the babies around your farm sounds like fun!

I started collecting turkey and duck eggs to set on either Friday or Saturday, 2 beautiful turkey eggs today! So far I have 4 really nice duck eggs to go in, I will have to see how many turkey eggs I get and how much room is left before I decide how many duck eggs are going in.

Back
Top Bottom