June Hatch-A-Long

I find the fresher the eggs, the earlier they hatch. So unless they were warm enough to start developing, I don't think it's from them sitting on your counter.

Thanks. I did the same thing I always do and they always hatch on day 21. Unless I’m going crazy and I set them on a Sunday and not on a Monday like my head is remembering.

Either way, glad they’re hatched 🐣
2 are white 😂

We have a chick! Externally pipped this morning, rocked in its shell all day and then started unzipping about an hour ago. It was fast, like 10 minutes. The kids have named it Sonic.
The one next to it is starting to slowly make its external pip larger, and the one next to that is slower still. The first one to pip is still doing what it's supposed to do and resting LOL.

Attachments

• 20200607_135943.jpg
    20200607_135943.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 5
Thanks. I did the same thing I always do and they always hatch on day 21. Unless I’m going crazy and I set them on a Sunday and not on a Monday like my head is remembering.

Either way, glad they’re hatched 🐣
2 are white 😂

I just did that! I completely messed up the dates on my calendar last month. Lol

Yes, I just might. I think my husband’s aunt showed interest in some so hopefully she takes 4 again.

They don’t lay the super dark olive people like and lately their egg shell color has been lighter and lighter.

I think that just happens with age and as the season passes. They run out of toner. Lol

What cross are they to make the OE?

Well I got them from TSC so they’re not the fancy kind where people have a blue egg layer and cross it with a chocolate egg layer or anything.

I made this little graphic months ago just for fun. All of them are starting to lay the lightest color out of the three pictured

FEE1E916-3FE9-4E37-A08C-63D989D9BC48.png

Back
Top Bottom