June Hatch-A-Long

spt.PNG

The chick to the right is from a healthfood store fridge, but i do know the farmers they are one mile from my house. Her eggs from the fridge don't hatch real great even though they are fertile because she washes them first. I did buy her eggs knowing they were fertile, and knowing her white eggs are spitzenhaubens.

health food stores you will have a better chance. Most store eggs are not fertile. Also if you hope to do that with a store egg at least crack one and look for the fertility. If it is not with the one, then none are fertile.
It’s a local store here in Hawaii not a big chain. They are advertised as fertilized eggs so hopefully some hatch, if not it’s just for fun anyway!🥰
They were shipped over from California though so technically they are shipped eggs!
A1B1DC2E-4B97-42F7-923B-81EE589D2FA2.jpeg

It’s a local store here in Hawaii not a big chain. They are advertised as fertilized eggs so hopefully some hatch, if not it’s just for fun anyway!🥰
They were shipped over from California though so technically they are shipped eggs!View attachment 2180330

Oh that's so exciting! I have plenty of local hatching eggs available but no fertile eggs at the local grocery stores that I've seen. I always think it's fun to see what hatches when people do these experiments!

Back
Top Bottom