June Hatch-A-Long

So for June I ended up with just over 120 chicks. Most I hatched from my own flock and about 25 I ordered or bought at auction! Thank goodness hubby built me an awesome brooder. Had to take out the dividers yesterday to give them more room!
E9FB6EAF-6C96-4FE8-9B11-BE4DC3D56B8B.jpeg

725483C6-4C87-42F8-B1A2-6A1491D62A40.jpeg

I have told everyone to stay calm hatchery chick delivery wise. Now my chicks tracking still says label created, 24 hrs ago sitting in a hick town in OH. and that is it...Aaah! panic! Tracking should have said:confused: in Post office in a big city (Cincinnati) getting loaded on a plane...
Argh I hate when I have to give my own advice back to myself.

I think because of the separate attention live shipments get the get scanned way, way less than is normal. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I have told everyone to stay calm hatchery chick delivery wise. Now my chicks tracking still says label created, 24 hrs ago sitting in a hick town in OH. and that is it...Aaah! panic! Tracking should have said:confused: in Post office in a big city (Cincinnati) getting loaded on a plane...
There are tons of people ordering right now. I wouldn’t even expect a package to ship for about a week with this COVID virus. Even if the shipping label has been printed that isn’t a guarantee that it’s going to ship right off. Myshire takes 48 hours usually from printing the label to shipping. They have such a demand right now that I expect no less from them. They’re doing the best they can and I’m sure it’s the same for where you ordered.

They can’t rush everyone’s orders when they have such a high demand daily and it’s double the amount they get usually at this time of the year.

Argh I hate when I have to give my own advice back to myself.

I think because of the separate attention live shipments get the get scanned way, way less than is normal. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Funny how we can give advice but we don’t always use it for ourselves 😂 I can tell anyone not to stress and here I am wanting to crawl in a hole from stress 😬

Back
Top Bottom