JUNE/JULY 2014 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap!!! ~ IT'S BACK!!!

Mine are going out today!!!!

2 of the three will go out today, I thought I had all my address so as soon as I get the 3rd then I will ship the last one.

Last edited:
Mine were mailed Tuesday I thought by now they would have arrived at their destination -:(

Love mine, I got it today! Hand pieced and quilted! Thank you Trupeach

Mailed mine out today! Katsdar and Trupeach you should have them in a couple days.
Thank you Paulsmuffen and Tru Peach! I loved the ornaments! I can't wait to add them to our tree this year!

Last edited:
Ut Ohhhh peeps!

I'm only seeing TWO - count 'em T-W-O - ornament pictures and there should be NINETEEN!!

Come on now, get your pictures posted here ASAP!!! Remember, 50% of the fun of doing this swap is sharing the cute ones we received! I do realize that some of them have just been mailed out so the new rule will be that by the fourteenth of the next month all pictures should be posted. Fair?

I'm going to go start up the August/September 2014 thread now. Please be sure to get your June/July 2014 swap pics posted here by August 14th.

(eta: I just realized I didn't INCLUDE the link to the August/September 2014 thread. Sooo soooo sorry!!)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...swap-the-second-in-a-series-of-three-for-2014

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom