JUNE/JULY 2014 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap!!! ~ IT'S BACK!!!

I agree! I can't post yet as I have not gotten mine! My person will have theirs on Monday. That what I was excited about to see ideas and pictures. Hopefully next time I wont wait until the end of the month.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bama1
bow.gif
bow.gif
love.gif
You are my hero!
thumbsup.gif

I agree! I can't post yet as I have not gotten mine! My person will have theirs on Monday. That what I was excited about to see ideas and pictures. Hopefully next time I wont wait until the end of the month.
I edited my post #50 because as soon as I submitted the original text, I realized "Hey! You told the peeps they have the entire second month to mail out their ornaments - so give them at least a week to receive and then post the pictures!"

(I have these kinds of inner mind conversations with myself all the time, I just don't usually tell people about them lol
lau.gif
)

Sooo, I have added the rule that the pictures should be posted by the 14th of the following month. Hopefully, all these dates aren't confusing people...

I received one of my ornaments - this one is from katsdar. Love the fabric prints - Thanks!

Sorry the image turned when I uploaded it. It is correct on my computer.

I have sent one of my ornaments (today), but haven't heard back from the other swapper with their address. I'll message them again and hope they receive it.

Back
Top Bottom