JUNE - JULY HATCH-ALONG!!!!!!!

:wee
Welp, hatch day was Wednesday, and they didn't start hatching till in the middle of the night Wednesday night, and we have 8 leghorns out of 12 (shipped) eggs, and one BCM out of 4 (shipped) eggs.

Oh, youre gonna love it, i have a broody raising some marans that she hatched, and i could just sit out there all day and watch them!
Yeah, sounds like your hatch is going great!!!:weeAny pics???

I got new babies today!
IMG_20190802_200348.jpg

Light and dark Bahamas. My mama called and told me tractor supply had all chicks for a $1 a chick. And ducks for $3. Couldn't pass up that deal. Anyone know what breed of duck these are? My mama went chick crazy and couldn't remember what they told her lol. They only had 5 ducks and my mama almost got in a fight with some guy trying to get all 5 when she had already told them she wanted 2. I call my mama the crazy chicken lady, and today it came out in her over the ducks lol. That man was in my mamas face telling her he wanted all the ducks, she told him, well your not getting them because I was here first. She said she started to get all 5 just so he couldn't. She said people was going crazy up there trying to get chicks for a $1. They had to make some people wait outside because people was trying to get them out their self.

I got new babies today!View attachment 1866464
Light and dark Bahamas. My mama called and told me tractor supply had all chicks for a $1 a chick. And ducks for $3. Couldn't pass up that deal. Anyone know what breed of duck these are? My mama went chick crazy and couldn't remember what they told her lol. They only had 5 ducks and my mama almost got in a fight with some guy trying to get all 5 when she had already told them she wanted 2. I call my mama the crazy chicken lady, and today it came out in her over the ducks lol. That man was in my mamas face telling her he wanted all the ducks, she told him, well your not getting them because I was here first. She said she started to get all 5 just so he couldn't. She said people was going crazy up there trying to get chicks for a $1. They had to make some people wait outside because people was trying to get them out their self.
Sounds like shopping the Black Friday sales!

:eek: Yikes! See, I'm not very aggressive so I would have walked away and used it as an excuse to buy more hatching eggs. Lol!

Do you have another photo of the mallard looking one? It’s either a mallard or a golden 300. The yellow one is probably a pekin but could be a buff too.

Back
Top Bottom