Just a little hello to everyone on this helpful site.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by montanachickens, Jun 2, 2011.

1. montanachickens

montanachickens New Egg

Jun 2, 2011
    Hi there. I've used this site for a plethora information, some i agree with and some i don't, but overall it's a wonderful site. I raised chickens (broilers) as a kid but never really enjoyed it cuz it was simply another set of chores to add to my already full plate, but this go around I want to enjoy them, and learn everything that I can. Obviously that is where this great site comes in. I just started a coop last week...my chicks are gonna be five weeks soon and I'm racing to finish my coop but it's been rainin like that darn jungle around here lately. Anyways...cheers to everyone and I hope you guys all get as much enjoyment as I do out of seeing what others have to say about certain chicken topics that interest you.

I'll post a few pics of my new coop.

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/t...otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Cheers...
    chad

2. ChickyChickyBaby

ChickyChickyBaby Barefoot Bantams

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I cannot see anything on that site but the album cover. Resembles what DH wants to build for me from the view of the frame!

3. montanachickens

montanachickens New Egg

Jun 2, 2011
    It doesnt let you open the album to view the other pictures huh?

4. montanachickens

montanachickens New Egg

Jun 2, 2011
    [​IMG]

5. ChickyChickyBaby

Oh that is NICE!

Had to create a log in I think ..... [​IMG]

6. ChickyChickyBaby

Maybe DH will make mine that wide! We were planning on the little overhang so I could get out of the rain [​IMG]

Great coop!

7. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    [​IMG] from Indiana!!!!!! [​IMG]

8. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Ohio. So glad you joined. That is going to be a great coop. The view isn't bad either. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by