Just a thank you

I wanted to thank all of you for creating and being part of a safe, happy, interesting, and educational place I can come when the rest of my life is overwhelming. So thank you. ❤️❤️
Thank you so much for your kind words! It really means a lot to us to hear that this forum has provided a positive impact in your life. We strive to create a welcoming and inclusive space where everyone can share their experiences, interests, and knowledge. We are glad that you find this forum a safe and supportive environment, and we hope that it continues to be a source of comfort and joy for you. Thank you for being a part of our community! ❤️

I wanted to thank all of you for creating and being part of a safe, happy, interesting, and educational place I can come when the rest of my life is overwhelming. So thank you. ❤️❤️
Thank you, we're glad that you feel safe and supported here and that it has helped you during difficult times. We'll do our best to keep this forum a safe, happy, interesting and educational environment for everyone. ❤️

BYC really is a wonderful place to hang out! The mods and staff members really put in the work to make this forum amazing, and it shows. From the wealth of education, to the fun contests to keep us bored people entertained, and at least most important to me, how close they are with the community. Of course the community itself deserves a round of applause for keeping this space a friendly, fun, and educational one (mostly:rolleyes:) I may not be a seasoned member yet, but I truly am appreciative of my time on BYC❤️

Back
Top Bottom