Just finished double bumblefoot surgery, feeling pretty proud of myself

topochico225

Enthusiasm Enthusiast
Dec 27, 2020
Deep South
Hiya!

One of my CQs Peebles is my little bumble-y girl. She's not overweight, coop is trauma-proof, she just always seems to get bumblefoot while free ranging. I just finished surgery on both of her feet for bumblefoot, and I'm feeling pretty proud of myself that I did it successfully. Owning chickens has made me realize that I'd really like to go into avian veterinary study. There's something about how unique and odd chicken anatomy/diseases are that just draws me in and makes me want to fix them.

Kind of random, but I'm feeling pretty good right now, and wanted to share.

Hiya!

One of my CQs Peebles is my little bumble-y girl. She's not overweight, coop is trauma-proof, she just always seems to get bumblefoot while free ranging. I just finished surgery on both of her feet for bumblefoot, and I'm feeling pretty proud of myself that I did it successfully. Owning chickens has made me realize that I'd really like to go into avian veterinary study. There's something about how unique and odd chicken anatomy/diseases are that just draws me in and makes me want to fix them.

That’s good!

Owning chickens has made me realize that I'd really like to go into avian veterinary study. There's something about how unique and odd chicken anatomy/diseases are that just draws me in and makes me want to fix them.
That is fantastic! That kind of interest makes the work involved (studying, studying, studying!) seem easier to do. Go for it!

Yes, please, post pics of your work.

Hiya!

:highfive:

Back
Top Bottom