Just finished my chicken tractor / breeding pen! (pic heavy)

That's really nice. What did you use for the round vents ?

Thank you, they are called power vents and believe they are typically used for putting in the soffits for roofs when adding venting. I bought them at my local Fleet Farm, they come in a 4 pack for around $6 and are made out of aluminum.

Very nice tractor!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I applaud your workmanship. Very nice and sturdy. I love the green color on the coop too. I have a tractor I bought that has no color and covered in chicken wire. This spring it's getting a makeover. If it wasn't too awfully hard to make or too expensive, you could make some profit with those. Thank you for sharing!
bow.gif

I would love to get a copy of your plans when you get them drawn up. I built a 3x3 for my silkies last year winging it off a coop on here that I liked but as I have limited carpentry skills it took me a long time to figure things out. It is very similar to yours but yours is nicer in construction. If you have a list of people wanting your plans, please add me to it! Fabulous job (and nice website I might add!).
thumbsup.gif

x1000

Love this. It is very close to what I have been envisioning, but haven't been able to find any plans! How many standard size chickens would this house?

I would say add me to your plan waiting list, but we need to get started soon so might have to wing it....no pun intended :)

Back
Top Bottom