just for laughs

IDIOT HUSBAND

Songster
10 Years
May 6, 2009
Burgin, KY
I have 2 hens in the coop that refuse to come outside and play in the snow. I can't say as I blame them it is near zero here. My 12 girls always look forward to getting outside to freerange and get their daily dose of scratch grain or crack corn. These girls are funny.

These pics are from last winter. The snow drifted this way in front of the pop door.

7132_april_30_036.jpg

Just what do you want us to do out here?

7132_may_09_005.jpg

All right, but I am NOT going to like it!

7132_may_09_004.jpg

OK I am here, Now what?

7132_may_09_001.jpg

So I am not the only one who uses good pyrex for chicken dishes... ha ha Someone is going to be mad when they want to make apple betty... ha ha ha

Quote:
hide.gif
Nope your not!! Then when the family sees the same bowl with a casserole in it on the table, you swear, NO! Thats not the bowl you saw in the chicken run, I have 2, really! Actually I did have 2 until a month or so ago when DS did the dishes
big_smile.png
That bowl was almost as old as me! Oh well, I guess he will just HAVE to share with the chickens now!
gig.gif

Looks like my place now ! except the cat , mine can't be bothered to go outside.

I have to remember to go get the pyrex as soon as they are finished so
1) it doesn't freeze to the ground
2) they don't poop on it ! EWWW!

Heehee!!

Photo #2, "Just what do you want us to do out here?" is hilarious!! I love the stunned looks on their faces!! If we had that much snow I would look stunned too!!

Quote:
gig.gif
frow.gif
you must be my husband! What you doing online eh?

My girls are "free-ranging" in the horse barn these days.. they make a bee line for it in the morning and spend all day perched on the rails...

Back
Top Bottom