Just had two wisdom teeth pulled yesterday and I'm starving but not sure what to eat.

I ate some pizza yesterday and chewed with my front side teeth on one side. It was the first time I tried eating any since I was worried about dry socket. It tasted so good and made me feel less sick. All the pudding, apple sauce, and noodle soup was making me feel like crap.

My mouth is barely even sore at all. What little swelling I had went away. I did manage to break down and open a soda today. I'm going to rinse my mouth right after I drink it. My husband kept asking me to hand him a soda every day so it was hard to watch him drink it in front of me. It's been around 60 hours since I had them pulled so they should be alright and I'm still not doing any sucking or using straws.

Not sure what I'm going to try to eat for my one big meal today. The stove still isn't repaired yet otherwise I'd be making some scrambled eggs.

I haven't had my wisdom teeth pulled, but I recently had 4 teeth pulled for braces, and just got them tightened yesterday.

I ate a lot of soup with noodles. Either use noodles broken into small bits, or boxed macaroni. I just plain-out swallowed them. The broth was just canned broth, with egg added in, like egg drop soup. Potatoes are also great(or maybe sweet potatoes?), or how about making a smoothie? Just milk, sugar/honey, and banana. The banana gives it a nice froth, you can also add other fruits for flavor.

Another thing I don't know what it's called, but it's an egg dish. You beat an egg, add a pinch of salt, and add maybe 1/3 cup of water? Then stir it all up, and get a pot of water boiling. Steam the egg for about 5 minutes or so, and eat plain or with soy sauce. :)

I did a lot of breaking things down with my front teeth, and then swallowing.

Back
Top Bottom